General conditions of sale for online purchases on our website www.olioevo.eu
Olioevo S.r.l.s., with legal and administrative offices in Nardò (LE), via Fleming 17, fully paid-up share capital of EUR 1.800,00, registration number in the Business Registry of Lecce and tax identification num./VAT num. 05142560753 (hereafter "Olioevo S.r.l.s."), makes available to all users the possibility of purchasing products via the Internet through the website www.olioevo.eu (hereafter "Website"), of which it is the sole and exclusive owner.
1) General notes
These general notes of sale (“General Conditions”) are governed by the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree No. 206/2005), section II, Distance Agreements (art. 50 – 67) and by the regulations in relation to electronic commerce (Legislative Decree No. 70/2003).
The Customer (hereafter “Customer”) is required to print or to keep as he/she prefers these General Conditions. Any dispute concerning the interpretation of these conditions of sale and the commercial relationships arising from them between OLIOEVO S.r.l.s. and the Customer will be carried out by the Court of Lecce.
In case of changes to the General Conditions, the purchase order (hereafter “Purchase Order”) will be subject to the General Conditions published on the Website at the time the Order is sent by the Customer.
2) Offer to the public
The Products and their Prices presented on the Website constitute an offer to the public in accordance with the procedures specified in the General Conditions and on the Website itself.
The purchase agreements (hereafter "Agreements") signed on the Website are entered with Olioevo S.r.l.s.
All the Prices are expressed in € (Euro) and include VAT and any other tax, on containers and packaging. The shipping costs (hereafter "Shipping Costs") are chargeable to the Customer and appropriately highlighted in the Purchase Order (hereafter "Purchase Order"). Products and/or shipping cost are subject to the Price shown on the Website at the time the Order is placed, without considering previous offers or any subsequent change in the Price. Payment of the price can only be made in € (Euro) and the amount will be shown on the invoice in the same currency. The invoice will be sent to the email address indicated by the Customer in the purchase order.
Purchase Orders should be executed online through the order procedure (hereafter “Order Procedure”) on the Website. In order to complete the Purchase Order, the Customer should comply with the following procedure: enter in the appropriate form the required data, in order to make the Purchase. (Olioevo S.r.l.s. recalls that the Customer will correctly conclude the Order procedure if the Website does not show any error message). The Purchase Agreement shall be deemed to have been concluded upon receipt of the Order by Olioevo S.r.l.s.
In this case, Olioevo S.r.l.s. will confirm the receipt of the Order by sending an e-order confirmation email (hereafter “Order Confirmation”) to the email address provided by the Customer. This Confirmation will summarize the selected Products, the relative Prices (including shipping costs), the shipping address, the order number (hereafter “Order Number”) and the General Conditions and details applicable to the Order. The Customer undertakes to verify the correctness of the data contained in the Order Confirmation and to communicate to Olioevo S.r.l.s. within 24 (twenty-four) hours from receiving any corrections. Possible additional costs caused by any mistake in the data not promptly reported, will be charged to the Customer.
The Order Number, generated by the system and communicated by Olioevo S.r.l.s, should be used by the Customer for any communication with Olioevo S.r.l.s.. There may be occasional unavailability of the offered Products; in this case, if the Products chosen by the Customer are not, fully or partly, available, Olioevo S.r.l.s. will notify the Customer.
5) Payment Options
Payment can be made online with Credit Card, PayPal and Bank Transfer, with the procedure specified on the Website. For transaction security reasons, Olioevo S.r.l.s. reserves the right to ask to the holder of the Credit Card a copy of an identity document. The Purchase using Credit Card is managed by the PayPal system to which Olioevo S..r.l.s. cannot access in any way. It is not necessary to have a PayPal account to make the payment, but you will be redirected to the PayPal website to enter your Credit Card details and the charge will be concurrent with the authorization by the Card.
The accepted Cards are:
If you make the purchase with Pre-Paid Bank Transfer, it would be appropriate, in order to speed up the shipping of the products, to send by email to [email protected] a copy of the bank accounting that certifies the transfer. The acceptance and fulfilment of the order will take place after the actual credit of the payment that should be received not later than 10 (ten) working days from the purchase of the order. After this deadline, the order will be cancelled. The reason of the Bank Transfer should include name and surname of the person who places the order and number and date of the order.
The Bank Transfer should be made in favour of:
Banca Popolare Pugliese – Branch of Nardò (LE)
IBAN: IT77 E052 6279 820C C044 1321 717
Olioevo S.r.l.s. will invoice the purchased Products, by sending them to the owner of the Order within 48 (forty-eight) hours from the Order confirmation. The information provided by the Customer will be used to issue the invoice. No change of data will be possible after the issue of the invoice itself.
6) Shipping methods
Olioevo S.r.l.s. will deliver (hereafter “Delivery Service”) by specialized carrier (hereafter “Carrier”). The shipment of the goods will take place within the terms indicated in the proposal, at the address indicated by the customer and through the Carrier commissioned by Olioevo S.r.l.s. It is necessary that the customer provides a telephone number (preferably a landline), which will be used with extreme correctness, to make the transaction/shipping safer, as well as the indication of the name on the door phone/doorbell, if present. In order to avoid fraud, the Carrier reserves the right to check the identity card, which shows the coincidence of the data between the information contained in the order confirmation and the holder of the credit card. At the time of the Delivery, the presence of the Customer or a trusted person is required in order to check that the packaging is intact and clean and that the Products received correspond to what is stated on the Order. The collection of the shipment should be done by signing the shipping note ALWAYS with the lettering "GOODS RECEIVED UNCHECKED" so that you can check the content of the shipment and verify the status of the goods subsequently.
In case visible defects, such as incorrect quantities and/or incorrect Products and non-integrity of packaging, the Customer or the trusted person in charge should accept the shipment, make a relative report on the transport document (“GOODS WITH VISIBLE DAMAGED PACKAGING”) and contact Olioevo S.r.l.s. to the link [email protected] not later than 3 (three) days from the Shipment. Olioevo S.r.l.s. will provide to start a damage case and, at its own expense, not later than 30 days from the date of shipment and report, to replace the damaged products or, if this is not possible, to refund the Customer of their amount. In the event that the customer contacts the Customer Service after the third working day, Olioevo S.r.l.s. will have the faculty to decide whether start a damage cause that provides for the replacement of the goods.
OLIOEVO S.R.L.S. delivers the purchased Products to the address indicated by the Customer, in the following ways:
a) Orders weighing 20 (twenty) kg or less - (Light transport):
At the time of placing the Order, the estimated Shipment will be indicated. This date has an indicative value only, therefore no liability can be attributed to Olioevo S.r.ls. in the event of non-compliance. The Shipment will be made by the carrier at a time between 8.00 a.m. and 7.00 p.m. from Monday to Friday.
The Carrier shall make no. 2 (two) attempts to deliver the Products to the address indicated by the Customer. In case of absence on the first delivery, the Carrier will leave a warning card with the telephone number to contact to concert a second delivery, which, otherwise, will be made on the first following working day after the first delivery. After the second unsuccessful attempt, the Products will be kept free of charge in storage by the Carrier for no. 10 (ten) days (calendar days) during which the Customer could contact him/her for further agreements. After no. 10 (ten) days (calendar days) of storage, the Order will be automatically cancelled and Olioevo S.r.l.s. will refund to the Customer the value of the Order, except for the shipping costs, which will remain at the expenses of the Customer.
b) Orders weighing more than 20 (twenty) kg - (Transport by appointment):
At the time of placing the Order, the estimated Shipment will be indicated. This date has an indicative value only, therefore no liability can be attributed to Olioevo S.r.ls. in the event of non-compliance. Subsequently, the Customer will be directly contacted by the Carrier to concert a time slot and the day in which the Shipment will be made. If the Customer needs to change the shipping date after concerting with the Carrier, he/she may do it free of charge up to 24 (twenty-four) hours before the settled time slot. In order to set a new Shipment, the Customer could contact the Carrier from Monday to Friday from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. or contact us at the link: "Contact us".
In case of absence of the Customer in the day and time slot settled with the Carrier, Olioevo S.r.l.s. will charge the Customer the cost of a new Shipment. In the event that:
- Shipment is required in areas where traffic is subject to restrictions and/or prohibitions, such as, for example, restricted traffic areas, restricted entry areas for vehicles, pedestrian areas, etc.; the Customer has to inform Olioevo S.r.l.s. trough the contact channels listed in the "Contact us" section of the Website. Purchased products may remain in storage with the Carrier, at no additional cost, for a maximum of 15 (fifteen) days (calendar days) from the day on which the Customer is contacted by the Carrier. After fifteen days of storage, the cost is of a total of 10.00 Euro (ten) (including VAT) for the first 3 (three) days, then the cost will be at a maximum of 5.00 Euro (five) (including VAT) per day. This cost will be charged to the Customer and should be paid by Credit Card. The storage may have a maximum duration of 30 (thirty) days (calendar days). In case of failure to collect the Products by the Customer within the deadline specified above, the Order will be automatically cancelled and Olioevo S.r.l.s. will refund to the Customer the value of the Order, except for shipment and storage costs which will remain at the expense of the Customer.
7) Shipping costs
The Shipping costs (hereafter "Shipping Costs") shall be borne by the Customer and appropriately highlighted in the Order.
a) The cost of the Shipping Service for Orders weighing 10 (ten) kg or less, as per let. a) art. 6 above, is equal to Euro 9.99 (nine/99) + VAT for all areas covered by the Service.
b) The cost of the Shipping Service for Orders weighing more than 10 (ten) kg, as per let. b) art. 6 above, is equal to Euro 19.99 (nineteen/99) + VAT for all areas covered by the Service.
8) Support Services
The Customer may have information about the Support Services after purchase by accessing the "Customer Service" or by contacting Olioevo S.r.l.s. through the channels listed in the "Contact us" section.
9) Right of Withdrawal
If the Customer is a “Consumer”, as defined in Article 3 of the Consumer Code, he/she has the right contained in art. 64 of the Consumer Code within the limits provided by this legislation and therefore has the right to withdraw from the Purchase Contract (hereafter “Right of Withdrawal”) for any reason, without explanation and without any penalty, with the methods specified below.
The Withdrawal, referring to the Legislative Decree 22 May 1999 no. 185, may cover all (Total Withdrawal) or part of the Olioevo S.r.ls. purchased products by the Consumer (Partial Withdrawal).
The right of Withdrawal is exercised by sending – within 10 (ten) working days from the shipment of the Products – a notification by registered mail A/R addressed to:
Olioevo S.r.l.s. via Fleming no. 17 - 73048 Nardò (LE).
The notification can be anticipated – within the same deadline – by email (to the email address [email protected]) provided that it is confirmed by registered mail A/R, within 48 (forty-eight) hours thereafter. The Withdrawal Notification should specify the intention to withdraw from the Purchase and the Product or Products for which you intend to exercise the right of withdrawal, by attaching a copy of the relative purchase invoice and transport document (DDT). In the notification, the Customer should also confirm that the Product/s is/are intact and kept in perfect conditions in its original packaging, complete in all its parts.
Within our Website, you can download a pre-compiled form to be used for notification of withdrawal. Following the correct exercise of the right of Withdrawal, Olioevo S.r.l.s. will forward to the Customer, through EMAIL the Practice Number. This Number should be indicated by the Customer at the time of the return of the Product/s (hereafter “Return”).
The Return of Product/s must take place within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of the shipment of the same Products at the sender Olioevo S.r.ls. by carrier. For any information related to the costs and shipping methods, please contact us through the channels listed in the "Contact us" section of the Website. The right of Withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
• the right is applied to single Products purchased as a whole;
• the purchased Product/s must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and ancillary documentation);
• the shipping costs related to the return of the Product are charged to the Customer;
• the Return is subject to the complete responsibility of the Customer.
If the right of Withdrawal has been correctly exercised, Olioevo S.r.ls. will refund to the Customer the full amount already paid, including the Shipping Costs, within 30 (thirty) calendar days from receipt of the Withdrawal notification and, in any case, not before receiving the return shipment and having checked the status of the goods subject to withdrawal. The refunded amount will be net of expenses for the Return of Products, which will be borne by the Customer. It should also be pointed out that, in the case of option transactions (the so-called promotions), in which the purchase of a good is combined with another good sold at a derisory price or even given away, the right of withdrawal will be legitimately exercised with the return of both purchases, considering the ancillary obligation of the good in promotion in relation to the first.
OLIOEVO S.R.L.S. guarantees the consumer for the purchased products:
1. Damaged products – In the event that one or more of the products have suffered damage during the transport, Olioevo S.r.l.s. undertakes to replace these products with a new supply or, if this is not possible, to refund their amount, within and not later than 30 days from the shipment date and after the notification, to be done within 3 working days, by the Customer to our Customer Service; the Customer, at the shipment/collection, HAS TO verify the integrity and quantity of the received goods in the presence of the person in charge of the shipment, immediately contesting and reporting any tampering, deformation, damage or alteration found by writing it down on the shipment receipt; even if the packaging is intact, the shipment receipt should be signed (Transport Document or Waybill) ALWAYS with the wording " GOODS RECEIVED UNCHECKED " in the space provided for notes, so that you can carry out the verification later. Olioevo S.r.l.s. reserves the right to demand that the damaged products are returned, with evidence of damage and at its own expenses, to Olioevo S.r.l.s. by sending them to the registered office indicated at the time of receiving the acceptance email of complaint, within 15 days from the shipment, and, in any case, after making arrangements with the Customer for the withdrawal methods by the commissioned Carrier. Compliance with the above-mentioned procedure with involve the assumption by Olioevo S.r.l.s. of replacement and reshipment costs which will be in any case complied only and exclusively after the return of the products to the registered office and their check.
2. Non-compliant products: Olioevo S.r.l.s. guarantees that the Products sold on www.olioevo.eu correspond to what is described on the website. In the event that one or more products are not as requested, Olioevo S.r.l.s. undertakes to replace them with a new supply or, if this is not possible, to refund their amount, within and no later than 30 working days from the shipment date and after notification to be done within 3 working days by the Customer to our Customer Service. Inaccurate Products must be returned to Olioevo S.r.l.s. at its expenses within 14 days from the shipment, and, in any case, after making arrangements with the Customer for the withdrawal methods by the commissioned Carrier. The same Products should be returned intact, in unaltered conditions and with their original packaging and placed in their original container or, in any case, in suitable containers to allow a safe shipment. Olioevo S.r.l.s. reserves the right to replace, at its expenses, inaccurate products or to refund their amount only and exclusively after the return of the products to the registered office and their check.
11) Processing of personal data
The Customer’s data are processed by Olioevo S.r.l.s. in accordance with the provisions on personal data protection, as specified in the notice provided in the appropriate section "Notice pursuant to art. 13 of the Legislative Decree 30 June 2003".
Any communication should be addressed to Olioevo S.r.l.s. by using the channels listed in the "Contact us" section of our Website.